- Online Purchases and Financial Information
- Registration Information
- Sign-up for Email Updates & Newsletters
- Social Networking Activities
- Usage Data
- Online Information-Gathering Tools
- Third-Party Integrated Services
- Inquiries and Correspondences
Use of Collected Information
We may use information about you collected through our Site for a variety of commercial purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
- administer and improve our Site;
- promote our products and services to you, as well as the products and services of our affiliates;
- deliver email communications, newsletters, and other correspondence to which you subscribe;
- communicate with you about our promotions;
- conduct other marketing activities;
- communicate with you regarding your membership on our Site; and
- respond to your inquiries and other correspondence, or request that you provide feedback to us.
Disclosure of Information to Third-Parties
We disclose to third parties the personal (or other) information collected about you through our Site either (i) when we have your permission to do so or (ii) in any of the following situations (without your permission):
- We may share the information collected about you to our affiliates (subject to the terms of this privacy statement).
- We may disclose the information collected about you to our third-party contractors and partners in connection with their performing services or other activities in support of the Site and/or our businesses, or their completing or confirming on our behalf a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us.
- As noted above, information about you collected by third-party ads, content or technologies integrated with our Site may be disclosed to such third parties.
- We may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users of our Site without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
- We may disclose to one or more third parties the information collected about you as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of any of the assets or business of 300BAR. Please note that the entity receiving such information in connection with one of these transactions may not comply with all of the terms of this privacy statement.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to other third parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with the Site or our business. We reserve the right to release information collected through any of the Site to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
To help protect the privacy of information collected through our Site, we employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry practices. In addition, we take commercially reasonable steps to store such information with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be aware that our Site are operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control and that may compromise the security of information collected about you.
As no data transmission over the Internet or via a Wi-Fi network, or any encryption method, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. You accept that it may be possible for third parties not under 300BAR's control to intercept or access your personal information transmitted through our Site. Accordingly, although we undertake commercially reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all information you provide through our Site, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any such information will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others who do not have your authorisation. Any of such transmission of information about you to us is at your own risk.
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites or Other Parties
This privacy statement only addresses 300BAR's practices for the information that we may obtain about you through the Site. Please be aware that when you use or access our Site, you may be directed to other websites that are beyond our control, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of the other websites.
Last modified: 31 August, 2016